Honestly, I think that it isn't really a head to head matchup.
Ovechkin is more of a power scoring forward, Crosby is more of a
touch/pass center. If anything, Malkin is closer to Ovechkin than
Crosby is and I think that Malkin will hold his own nicely.  I think
that Gonchar will make life tough for Ovechkin, but if Fluery is
giving up rebounds, the Caps will make them pay. Pens have an
advantage at center with Crosby distributing the puck, Caps have
better winger goal scoring in Semin and Ovechkin. I'd also say the
Pens have a better offensive power play unit, so penalties could be a
determining factor. Goaltender is the one area where I see a clear
advantage in experience for the Pens but if Varlamov can keep up the
level of play he had in the Rangers series then it will be very close
indeed.

Judah