in case this is useful

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mpodin...@consultparagon.com>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM
Subject: ActionScript 3.0 and Flex/Java Developer - Jersey City, NJ
To: dana.tier...@gmail.com

Hi,

I am contacting you regarding your resume posted online.  We are currently
looking for a Java Flex Developer for a project opportunity with one of our
major financial clients in Jersey City, NJ.

Please review the requirement detail below, and reply to this email with an
updated Word version resume and your availability for work.  I look forward
to your reply!

Role: Consultant
Duration: 6 months +
NO SUBCONTRACTORS PLEASE!

*FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE A BIG PLUS*

*Key Requirements*

   - Strong Java/J2EE background (*Servlets*, *JSP*, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, SOAP,
   *Web Services*)
   - Extensive experience using web framework like *Spring *or Struts.
   - Proven knowledge of *ActionScript 3.0* and experience in application
   development using the *Adobe Flex framework.*
   - Good knowledge in *BlazeDS *and* Flex Builder 3.*
   - Experience in *Ant*/Maven, *Log4J*, *JUnit*, *Weblogic* Application
   Server and *Eclipse*.
   - Experience in Data Grid middleware (*JBoss Cache/* Coherence)
   - Knowledge of XML and XML Schema.
   - Competency in *JavaScript* and HTML.
   - Knowledge of *SQL* and databases (Oracle)
   - Experience working in Linux and UNIX environment.
   - Experience working on portals, dashboards and large scale intranet
   applications
   - Energetic and willing to learn new things
   - Ability to work well with others and multitask

*Major Pluses*

   - PDF and Excel rendering using *iText, JExcel, XSL-FO *and/or* FOP*
   - Experience developing web based data visualization components (charts,
   maps, graphs)
   - Experience in Object Oriented Javascript, XML, AJAX.

*Number of Years of Experience by Technology area*

   - *ActionScript 3.0* and *Flex** framework *- At least 2 Years
   - *Java/J2EE* – At least 5 Years
   - *Spring, Webservice -  *At least 2 Years

This is an immediate need, and our client is actively interviewing.  Thanks
in advance, for your interest and participation!

Michelle Podinker
mpodin...@consultparagon.com <mpodin...@consultparagon.com>

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either
because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to
which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Paragon.
I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or
you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so
that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you
continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market
information we provide with our e-mail notices.

*
Note:*  Please ignore this email if you are already under consideration for
an opportunity with Paragon. Once included in Paragon’s candidate database
you will be alerted from time to time of new opportunities that you could
potentially be qualified for based on a specific criteria utilized in our
Recruiter’s search. Feel free to contact the Recruiter whom you are working
with to learn more about this opportunity. Kindly accept our apologies in
advance for any confusion caused by this communication.

Thanks again.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please click
here<http://jobs.consultparagon.com/jobseekers/myjobs/emailmerge_optout.jsp?d=35325f313330313231323633393236375f323234363737355f313030303431325f315f4d696368656c6c652b506f64696e6b6572&e=204&t11=1241575727980>