>oh dears.
>0_0
>
>This could be a reinstall. McAfee uninstallations that go bad are very
>problematic.
>Did you reboot hte computer about twice after the installation? Or did you
>uninstall McAfee and then immediately install Avira?

I rebootred several times during the uninstall.  I think I uninstalled mccaffee
security center first, but it left the virus scan compnoent after reboot, so I
uninstalled it next.  Still got a pop up after boot about virus scan missing
some components or something so I googled and removed entries from the registry.

>This could be a reinstall.

Mccaffee or the OS?

This sucks.  I just started seeing this girl and it looks like i screwed up her
computer.  Any way to fix this without doing an os reinstall?  Something in the
registry I could remove?  Any registry cleaner software that might help?  Where
are the right click menu entries stroed?