Hi All,

I'm thinking its time to give my corp site a much needed face lift. I'm
probably gonna have to contract it out since we are about half staffed already
for the amount of work on the project board.

Before I start looking for quotes tho, I'd like to at least be able to give
someone an idea of what I want. Either I've looked at too may designes already
or all the bad one are just running together. So where do you guys go for
desgin inspiration?

Also if anyone is interested or knows of a good designer that might be
interested in working on the redesign have the contact me at
duane[~AT~]sandybay[~dot~]com.

Thanks,
Duane