Decided to change the subject, since we are getting on the subject of food.

Tonight, I had sautéed greens over dreamfields low carb pasta (penne) with
grilled salmon.

I took some mushrooms (not a lot, just a few) and sautéed them in garlic and
olive oil. Then added green onions, garlic scapes and lots of braising
greens (think young greens like Kale) in there. When the greens wilted, I
added some heavy cream with red chili peppers, oregano and thyme.

Yummy, and just what my mouth wanted.

For those who don’t know, not only do I do low carb, but I’m trying to eat
seasonally and locally from sustainable farms.  I also have a subscription
to a local CSA which is also certified organic. It’s a challenge, but the
food tastes so good and from my reading lately seems to be more nutritious
as well.  (Okay, the salmon was from Trader Joe’s, but I bought it 6 months
ago before I started doing this and its been sitting in my freezer the whole
time).

What’s on your plate tonight?