This reminds me of one of my favorite bumper stickers:

"Now that I'm safe, I'm pro-choice"

Also saw a new one the other day that made me chuckle:

"Honk if I'm paying your mortgage"

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> They are a wee bit schizophrenic in their view of life - no abortion,
> but cold blooded murder and the death penalty are God's work?
>
> What a bunch of hypocrites.
>
> Frankly, Randall Terry is the best reason I know for retro-active birth
> control.
>
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Gruss Gott<[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Welp over the weekend we got hit by the terrorists and their mullahs
> > are celebrating and still talking about it:
> >
> > "The point that must be emphasized over, and over, and over again:
> > pro-life leaders and the pro-life movement are not responsible for
> > George Tiller's death. George Tiller was a mass-murderer and,
> > horrifically, he reaped what he sowed." -- Randall Terry
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297855
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to