I don't watch any of that stuff either....but the few blurbs of Conan's late
night show that I saw always made me laugh. Plus he was an early writer on
the Simpson's, so that gives him special status in my book :)

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Ray Champagne <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I seldom watch any of them, certainly never more than once a month.  They
> all bore me and it's all scripted/led interviews for actors looking to
> whore
> there wares.  They could all go away as far as I'm concerned.
>
> One reason I like Howard Stern.  Yes, he's a pig, but his interviews are
> really worth listening to.  Give him a late night show.  :)
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Tony <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >
> > Will you watch Conan O'Brien's new show?
> > Yes     32%      36173
> > No      68%      77882
> > Total Votes: 114055
> >
> > i love this.  i know im not the crazy one. i cant stand this fool
> > and why he would get the tonight show over david letterman
> > and why jay leno got it over him as well, makes no sense...
> >
> > weird. but im glad the numbers speak the same thing my mind does!
> >
> > ok, hate is strong, but i really dislike his style, and that hair...
> > someone
> > please take him and donald trump and get them some new hair-do's  please!
> >
> > tw
> >
> >
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:297901
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to