I'm not sure if this is a California thing, a Darwin award thing, or what. A
woman living in California brought a lawsuit against Quaker Oats, maker of
Captain Crunch, because she felt deceived when she found out that
crunchberries were not fruit. The lawsuit came after 4 years (yes, the
number 4 followed by the word years) of buying the cereal. Luckily, the
judge had the common sense to throw this one out. The fact that it could be
brought in the first place baffles me.
http://www.loweringthebar.net/2009/06/reasonable-consumer-would-know-crunchberries-are-not-real-judge-rules.html

I found this on http://www.loweringthebar.net which is well worth the
fraction of a second any of us can spare for a smile. For those with an
already low opinion of humanity, its best that you skip the site. Most of
the tales are of really stupid lawsuits and the people who bring them.

<sarcasm on>
I wonder if I can sue Adobe because ColdFusion isn't cold or because it does
not actually produce fusion. That's the ticket! Deceptive practices due to a
failed physics concept. They did it on purpose and I feel slighted. Someone
call the lawyers! :)
<sarcasm off>

Yes, I explicitly said that this was sarcasm because I'm afraid someone may
actually take me seriously. There are strange people in the world and some
of them are even online. Scary.