My beloved mbp bit the dust few weeks back. yeah yeah i know I already ate
plenty of crow... (and was rewarded for it today when a shiny new mbp was
delivered to my door:) )

So anyways, down she went on a friday night and I needed to get online to make
a genius bar appointment but I can't since my mac is DOA but you have to do it
online..
And amazingly.. there isn't an app for that....