I am going on another pointless dismounted patrol where I can sweat my
ass off, walk up to things that might go boom to see if they will go
boom, then come to my room and take a shower, do some college work and
go to bed. I will do the same thing this weekend but X2 each day. Monday
is maintenance day though. Pretty much our one day off a week.  Yippee!!
That is OK though, because we have less than a month of combat
operations here. In less than a month we begin the going home process
which is great. We have a go home date in less than a couple months.
More great news.
Breakfast was a bowl of Total with raisins, and the same for lunch. I
dunno what is for dinner. Probably some more mystery meat and some form
of over cooked vegetable. Thank goodness they cannot ruin Coke, LOL.

My boots match and my shirt is right (although soaking wet with sweat
right now, ewwwww. And I get to wear it tonight too. Good times, LOL).

I am all out of jokes at the moment but hope to read some good ones and
could use some cheer my up muffins.