>OK. Ya'lls topics have been lacking in the fun department lately. My water
>cooler time is precious and when I come in here to see ya'll I expect some
>entertainment so my brain can relax and let off steam.
>
>So this thread is for the ridiculous today.
>
>What ya'll doing today? This weekend? What's for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
>Dessert?
>
>Do your shoes match? Is your shirt inside right?
>
>Muffins anyone? :)
>Jokes?
>Recipes?
>
>Happy Friday.
>E with a K

Going on a very long drive in my new Mini Cooper.

I guess I forgot to mention that - I just bought a new car, a 2009 Mini Cooper.
Here are the specs: http://tinyurl.com/LarrysNewMini

Anyhow we came into some money and needed a second car. So we got this one. The
financing deal was pretty good 3.9% over 5 years. The car was pretty close to
what we wanted to went in last Saturday and left with this. Its Black with a
dark red leather interior. Dual power sunroof etc. You can read the specs on
the link. But its a really fun car to drive.

We went out on a drive on Sunday for what I thought would be an hour. 5 hours
later we get back, after tearing up the back roads in the foothills of the Blue
Ridge Mountains. Its a really hot little car. At one point the road turned
fairly sharply to the right without any warning. I was going fairly fast, and
just downshifted and turned the wheel. It was absolutely stable, didn't tilt,
it just took the curve and kept going. I am going to get into so much trouble
in this thing.

Anyhow this weekend I'm going to drive down to Charlottesville Virginia along
some back roads that parallel the Blue Ridge Parkway. Its as scenic as the
Parkway, but more curvy and doesn't have the tourists or the RV's traveling at
10 mph. Should be a fun drive.

larry