On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Michael Grant<mgr...@modus.bz> wrote:

> Well it's always been said that he takes a lot of prescription drugs. They
> can be pretty hard on the heart depending on which ones.
>
> I find it really sad because I was always kind of holding out hope that in
> his older years he'd start getting kind of normal again and make some kind
> of comeback to popularity. It sucks that his end game was so damn weird.
> That guy revolutionised my childhood.

Me too!

I had thought for a while, that the weirdness was more for publicity
than anything else, but no denying the dude was honestly strange.

And a mega-star.  Only person more famous was Mickey Mouse (iirc...
something like that).

Farrah was up there too, and a good role model for chicks, which we
never seem to have enough of.

Eh.  Check out these guys (I might have posted this already already)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y3OzrnBBlc

--
"I'm bad"