I do not recall every saying anything about the 'risk'. And it still
does not refute anything Michael or I have said.

Just about anything, including roofies, can be benign in low enough
doses and just about anything, including water, can be harmful in high
enough doses.

Regardless of how emotional some of the responses were, there has been
nothing in this thread that disproves that statement.