why not?  there are plenty of questions that don't deserve answers.
"Do you believe in an invisible man in the sky who sent a son down to
earth and became a zombie to make everyone else share in zombiness"
happens to be one of them.

What about the question, "So G, have you stopped being a pedophile
yet?"...what's the correct answer to that?

If you force me to answer a question it becomes a "you're either with
us or against us" scenario.  In which in this scenario, I'm neither.
I could care less what other people want to believe.  Ask my wife...I
don't try to convert her.  I don't belittle her faith.  I don't have
her faith and I'm not looking for it and I'm not looking for a way to
disprove it.  Just like I would never ask her to change her favorite
color.

--
Green grass and high tides forever
Castles of stone souls and glory