> Sgt Sorge wrote:
>
> Well lets see, Kieth has a show called Countdown. Know what the
> And Rachel? Well, I don't even know where to begin. Uber left wing wacko

Couldn't disagree with your more and I don't think this is a partisan
thing.  Glen Beck and, orders of magnitude less, so is Olberman.
Maddow is fact-based opinion.

I've watched all of them numerous times.

Glen Beck is sort of like a Saturday afternoon Vaudeville show, with
his crying and bunkers, but he's real.

Olberman is clearly demagogic, but supports his assertions with facts,
data, and invites dissent.  When people are on he's fair and allows
them to speak.

Maddow is fair - she has an opinion show, but it's fact and data based
and she's more than fair to any guests.  I watched an interview she
did with Pat B on the Sotomeyer nomination and she essentially let him
speak the whole time.  Another time one of her conservative guests
thanked her for being so "reasonable" and said he'd heard she was a
nut so he was suprised.

Watch the shows.  I get that shows are by taste, but Beck is a totally
different show and not even comparable in my opinion.