Um, I don't think posted that single fact as proof the Canadian system is
excellent. You just hear (read) what you want anyway so it's fairly
pointless. Not sure where you got the notion that Canada ships it's sick
people to the U.S. though. You see a lot more Americans going to Canada for
healthcare than vice versa. But you seem to live in a bit of a dream world
anyway, so I digress.

Enjoy your perfect healtcare system Sam. Here's hoping you never need it.