Look.

The ONLY point I was trying to make is that his browser was NOT hijacked
like you said it could be because his results didnt match your results.

You went off on a tangent about security and hijacking and do this and do
that. FINE for after the fact in case when he clicked on the link that
something bad happened.... BUT THAT WASNT THE REASON FOR THE POST!!!!

*I* replied and said it was hijacking, that my system was clean and that the
results were the product of Black Hat spammers. You chose to go on again
about scanning and security etc....

COMPLETELY disregarding anything any of us had to say about the results
actually being correct.

Got it?!
Had fecking nothing to do with sensitivity or any such thing.
Got it?

Just fed up with *hijacking* thread or otherwise.

All I did was tell you his results were legit.

Period.

Gah!