whats that have to do with activating it with adobe?
This issue has nothing to do with being a mac.

Now why don't you upgrade say photoshop to cs4 and then try to activate it from
your vista and then let's see how long it takes for you to get it activated.
Here's an experts hint.. When you call Adobe to activate use something like
skype because it's going to be a long long wait, this is my 3rd time activating
this one and the shortest time it took was over 2 hours.

I'm just going to get a cracked copy so I can at least get some work done &
since they can take my money but delay my activation then I don't care.

Speaking of vista... you poor thing!
I saw this video of a guy using photoshop and it was funny because the aero
windows would blend with images and totally screw him up it was funny as hell.

So are you going to have a windowz 7 party?