As much as I do not like Obama and over 90% of his policies, I have to
admit that yesterdays speech about scrapping the missile defense shield
in Europe is a smart move. I was never really a big fan of this system
as I thought it was unnecessary. His current plan of using ships for
potential threats by Iran is a lot smarter and much more cost effective.
We have plenty of Patriot missile systems all over the world and this
system has proven to work. We already have ships so the initial cost
outlay has been realized. Use what we have rather than build expensive
and redundant systems. Nice job Mr. Prez. Now if he could only apply the
same common sense to other things we will be in good shape.