Too fancy?!

What are you looking at?

Build Buy Now button. Put in amount. generate code. place on webpage.

Or alternatively, "Request money" and send it via email.

Doesn't get any easier than that. You got stay at home moms and grandmas
with no programming experience whatsoever selling their crafts with paypal
buttoons every day. Surely you can too? :)

:D