's ok. :(

Getting used to being last on the list as far as movies go, over here.
At least we had Harry Potter first. :)

It's drink o'clock anyways, so here's to everyone's Happy Friday!!!!

Let the weekend begin!

We have a pub crawl here tomorrow at 3:00, so it's going to be fun!

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Life...  is like a grapefruit.  It's orange and squishy,
and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer