I found one on amazon that is on clearance 75% off and it has customer
photos so I could see what it looked like with a tv and mounted so its
ordered. Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:02 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: lcd mount

I don't have any specific suggestions for models or brands, but I can say
that in my experience these are usually SERIOUSLY marked up in most retail
stores.  They assume you are comparison shopping for the TV and once you
choose the store for the TV you just buy whatever mount they have.  I would
definitely shop online for the mount.  Amazon, Fry's, Froogle, whatever...

-Cameron