Ah, hehehe. And I was gearing up for a Tuesday morning flame fest.

And I *DO* completely agree. Regardless of how weetoddid Fox news is, it's
still important to have both sides represented in the press. Though I do
wish the press was a little more like it was in the 50's. Generally
unbiased, composed and often not reporting on stuff like presidential
affairs of the heart (read: groin) etc. There used to be a code that's no
longer adhered to.