It is hard to say, keep in mind the CFLocation is still a client side thing.

It changes the HTTP header to tell the client, now go here.

If I remember correctly it uses the 302 Object Moved HTTP code.

So, it is up to the search engine if they follow it, just as you can tell
cfhttp to follow it as well.

Having said that, I don't know the real answer to your question, I would
include meta tags on those pages just to be sure.