Really useful things... /me laughs. What I really miss is ctrl-m, find
matching tag. Especially when working on complex tables. I asked about
it and a Macromedia guy responded that this functionality was "tied to a
particular server architecture." Damn those pesky server side table
programmers... :)

That said, the individiual element's that have a color parameter usually
  have a color picker on their Properties panel. I think it was the same
in the last DW, except that now the Properties panel is minimized by
default in the Coder layout...that may be what you are missing. What I
would miss is the ability to use custom color palettes. Visibone has a
Homesite color pallete but not a DW one, which I quite like.

http://www.visibone.com/swatches/

jon