Glad to help. Its an interesting concept, I am concerned about the security
issues though. When cable modems were first starting up there were security
concerns because of the cable nodes were considered to be on the same local
network. A friend of mine tried it when he got a cable modem and yes he was
able to check out some of his neighbour's files. The neighbour didn't
believe him until Ted game him printed copies of some of the guy's very bad
poetry.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons