>>| From: Kola Oyedeji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>| While i'm talking about gurus just wondered who everyone
>>| would vote as *the* ultimate cf guru...

Well, on my short list there'd be our own listmaster, Mikey, our
JediMaster, Ray (even though he too works for MM), Rob Brooks-Bilson, my
favorite poster of all - Dave Watts, even Matt Liotta ... But those are
just off the top of my head ... I know the list is huge and the
competition would be fierce. :)

Oh, I forgot my private guru, my hubby! :)

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Life...  is like a grapefruit.  It's orange and squishy,
and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."
Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer