Bah, you know as well as anyone that it's damn near impossible to not have a
computer. Especially considering we're all I.T. professionals. I hate the
price of gas too, but I'm not going to ride my bike 35km in the winter to
'vote with my wallet.' Using a computer and bitching about planned
obsolescence doesn't make you a hypocrite in my books.