On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

> I said that they didn't sneak into *that* NC game. Of course I'm still
> an OSU hater. Not sure where I'd rank them in the hater pile. They've
> got to be up there with Texas. But man, that color of burnt orange
> gets me going. There is something fundamental about the loathing of
> the state of Texas that seems inborn to us folks here in Oregon.

The Hatred Scale:

1) Notre Dame
1a) Notre Dame
2) Texas
3) "The"
4) Florida/Florida State/Miami
5) KU

We've been bashing OSU, but no school has been so consistently ranked in the
pre-season polls, and fallen short of expectations, than Mack Brown's
charges. Texas gets national pub every year just because of the name on
their jerseys.

Prediction: A&M will BEAT Texas tomorrow and knock them out of hte national
title game. GO AGGIES!

--
You can get killed just for living in
Your American skin