From: Scott Raley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 10:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: New Methodology

doh! Not fair!  ;(    how could you do this to us???? keep us on the edge of
our
seats all week long!!!

Nathan Stanford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/07/2002 11:29:42 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Scott Raley/LPEC/ASD/SEMCORINC)

I am working on an example but could not wait to post this to get
conversation started... it may be a week or so... because I have company in
town.

Nathan