Back from a meeting and lunch. Lunch sucked but it was better than the
meeting.

Anyhow I was quite fortunate in seeing him several times at the Winnipeg
Folk Festival. After the Cleveland air crash in which he died, a tthe next
festival as a tribute the audience began singing Barretts Privateers. There
was not a dry eye in the audience. He was truly a gentle soul.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer