> I guess one of my main concerns is keeping users from
> feeling disconnected...most of my sites have a different
> look and feel about them.  The sso login page looks
> different from all the other sites.....how have you guys
> approached this?

You could look at the HTTP headers and display a different theme on the
login page based on where they were referred from.  That could keep the logo
and basic colors the same as the referring site to avoid confusion.  For
ours, the users are members with the site providing auth, so they usually
start there anyway and link off to affiliate sites so it's generally not an
issue for us.

-Justin Scott