Nice.

I am glad to see that.

I live in a large apartment complex which is about 40% Muslim. Frequent
talks with my fairly devout neighbors over xbox, wii, and football have
convinced me that they not only dont condone, but dont understand the
radicals. They actually cite radicals in their home countries as strong
reasons for coming to America (jobs, American citizenship for their kids,
freedom (of religion, of congregation, of voting, from violence),
healthcare, cars and supermarkets top the list)

Now if we could just shut Robertson up, it would be a good week in religion.


On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Medic <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I know a lot on this list have asked why the Muslim community doesn't stand
> up against extreme Islam. It looks like it's happening now.
>
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2010/01/08/canada-muslim-fatwa-attack-canada-united-states.html
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:310470
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to