ns >> Question 3. Why create a new method?
The answer to this one is... I have become tired of some of the problems
with current popular methodologies and want a simpler approach.  When I
found myself developing a methodology for myself I decided to share and get
others to help with my ideas and concepts.
==
well. I like the idea of talking about dev methods. I should really review
how I build apps, and change some things around.

Simpler. agreed. I like simple.

somebody posted something about java development model? - I have been trying
to find info on it. but the link had a site which detailed three types of
folders for application files representing the different aspects of the app.
data handling, presentation, ?something else. I can't remember ... anyone no
what I am talking about?

ahhhh Model-View-Controller yeah that's it

ns>> I want to make a standard that will work with search engines with NO
modifications.
==
I've never cared much about that stuff. and won't adopt.

where to start ...
problems I want to overcome?
what do I currently do?
what do I really want to accomplish?