Nightwish is awesome..

You really need to go to the Progpower Fesitval in Atlanta..

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:24 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: End of all London

While going through my download directory to read the latest issue of
Veritas (a Korean manga), I found the an anime music video which I
thought was fantastic and saved off of youtube. The video is the
trailer from a game called Hellgate: London, which looks cool. The
music is Nightwish's "end of all hope", which is also cool. The
combination has no alterations from the original video or the song.
It's a straight start to finish overlay and the overlay makes it look
like they were made for each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWcRAN8OCU

It's mostly safe for work other than monsters, guts, and a scene of a
very shapely bottom clad in painted on leather. You've been warned. :)