I guess you might say you can count on me.

larry
(still on vacation, just trying to avoid scrubbing the floor with the
enthusiastic help from the ferrets)
--
You are a Count!
Talented, Motivated, Intimidating

You are a man of high ideals and high standards. You won't settle for less
than the best from yourself and others. You're intelligent, sharp, skilled,
and motivated to excel. This ideal though causes animosity in some and you
may get into arguments often. You can't stand incompetence in others.
Because of your intelligence and attention to high standards you would be
probably be most happiest in a scientic field (doctors, scientists,
researchers, etc).