From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 5:54 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: episode ii bootleg

OK .. for all of you who asked for a copy of it, I have some good
news and
some bad news.  Bad news is that it's only the first hour and I
haven't been
able to get the whole thing yet.  Good news, I've located several
full
copies and am trying to download them now.  In the meentime, if
anyone wants
to watch the first hour, I've put it on my web site:

http://www.kickkat.com/files/episodeii.mpg

be patient with the download.  I only have a 256k upstream

Todd