From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 2:47 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: moscow bombing

Wait a minute Eric. I don't necessarily agree with Robert that there
was anything amiss because the religion of the hypothesized bombers
was not mentioned, but this is a bombing on a Moscow subway system.
There is plenty of reason to believe that it was perpetrated by
Chechen rebels. I don't think that Robert was simply parroting a
conservative pundit and there is certainly nothing to suggest that he
is some sort of Nazi. He and I disagree on a number of things but he
also has a history of reasoned debate.

Let's tone down the rhetoric in this case if you don't mind.

Judah