Am I the only one that thinks in the back of his mind that this (and not
Islam or global warming) will be what snuffs us (and half the surrounding
planets) out of existence? I mean I'm not making any sandwich boards with
the "The end is nigh" written on it, but it is a mild concern tucked in the
recesses of my mind.