100%, sound like homeboys story?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 12:28 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: _Speaking_of_the_Supreme_Court:_Marine's_father_ord_ere
d_to_pay_court_costs_to_Westboro_Baptist_Churc

Green - weapon on save, no mag in the well and no rounds in the chamber
Amber - Magazine in the well, weapon on safe, no round in the chamber
Red - Magazine in the well, weapon on safe, round in the chamber

ROE in Iraq is always in flux. In 1995 we were kind of weapons free. In
08-10 we were pretty restricted. Could not even fire warning shots
unless we felt we our our patrol was in imminent danger. Pen flares were
the order of the day in Kirkuk and the East side of Mosul. When we
operated in the West side though we were able to fire warning shots.
Good thing too since we took contact almost every time we went out on
the west side.

This what you looking for?