From: Judah McAuley [mailto:ju...@wiredotter.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:38 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: _Speaking_of_the_Supreme_Court:_Marine's_father_ord_ere
d_to_pay_court_costs_to_Westboro_Baptist_Churc

I don't know about the NY scene but out here in the West, we have a
distinction between the racist skinheads, who are just called
Skinheads, and the anti-racist skinheads, which are called Sharps.
Back in the day (I don't hang with many Sharps anymore) they could
usually be distinguished by such absurd things as the color/lacing of
their docs. Of course most of the Sharps were still homophobic
assholes but at least they didn't hate black people. Not that we had
many black people around to hate. Still, there was something to be
said for nazi baseball back in my youth.