eh. ID came up in mine when I was a kid, for what that is worth.

Scott, curriculum is often used by homeschoolers to mean teaching
materials. If that what you are looking for, or an entire program?
Cause the names I mentioned before are schools, not publishers. Have
you asked at your homeschool group?