Ok, so you did have a bar to reenlistment and promotion.  What's your RE
code and status of discharge?

I'm going to find out anyway.

My initial enlistment I got out as a private E-1 after a field grade due to
drinking and fighting overseas.  I initially had a RE code 3 (required a
waiver for me to reenlist), got my rank back in three months.  Then I did 5
more years. During that time I did 2 1/2 years in LRS and 18 months in
Afghanistan.

I was a member of the 82nd Airborne, the 29th Infantry (guard), the 120th
INF (guard).  I have traveled the world over.  Done multiple deployments.

I am coin checking your ass basically.  Bruce and I did the same shit when
he showed up, only we both told 100% of the truth, and we both checked out.

I can talk about doing PSD/EP work for General McNeil, about being in the
(at the time) most heavily deployed regiment in the Army.  3rd brigade
combat team, task force 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment (Kosovo, Sinai,
Afghanistan and Iraq).

I can talk about LRSD.  I have; people around me know what it is and means
do you?

I can talk about pulling triggers, going through doors, point and
instinctual shooting, mechanical and explosive breeching, weapons and
tactics and TTPs.

I have gone after high value targets, spent 9 days at a time patrolling the
mountains in -40 degree weather, riding the gun and living out of a HMMV.

Have you?

I'll leave you alone once you admit the true nature of your service or lack
there of.

I'm sure your First Sergeant loved having a "disgusting fat body" (it's a
movie quote people) on his books.

But shit you arrested Noriega right?