From: Andy Ousterhout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 May 2002 17:04
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Emergency Missing Child

In your Email, be sure to include a complete description of the child.  Age,
height, weight, hair color, place last seen, etc.

If we all forward to all of the lists we are on, and people actively print
and post the poster, we should be able to blanket the country pretty
quickly.

Folks, lets act like a community here and find this girl!  Next time, it
could be you child or one of your friend's children

Andy