As you know, Iranian cleric Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi angered womens'
groups around the world last week when he proclaimed:

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray,
corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which
(consequently) increases earthquakes...What can we do to avoid being
buried under the rubble?...There is no other solution but to take
refuge in religion and to adapt our lives to Islam's moral codes.''

Jennifer McCreight is determined to prove him wrong. Since launching
the "Boobquake" Facebook page two days ago, she has enlisted more than
20,000 women promising to show as much cleavage as possible on Monday,
April 26.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/boobquake-determined-to-prove-cleric-wrong/story-e6frfro0-1225856787031

--
Larry C. Lyons