Something I would like to see...

An alert system for missing children like some television stations have in
the midwest for weather.  Once a missing child is reported, the information
is sent to the local television stations with the information and scrolled
across the television screen.  Once police dispatchers get the information,
they can send it and have it up on the television within minutes.  If a
picture is made available, have the picture shown also.

I heard about a television station doing this somewhere in Texas if I was
right.  Would like to see something like this done more often.

Jacob