(*uses a rusty fish-hook to get Jerry's mind out of the gutter*)

Is nothing sacred?!

Oh, speaking of that, I think my "Quote of the Day" message got lost in
the excitement of yesterday's miracle.  Here's the quote I saw on
ColdFusionNet.com yesterday:

Software Engineering is like Teenage Sex:
It's on everyone's mind all the time.
Everyone talks about it all the time.
Everyone thinks everyone else is doing it.
Almost no one is really doing it.
The few who are doing it are:
   - doing it poorly.
   - Sure it will be better next time.