>From mom:
> http://www.irs.gov/publications/p526/ar02.html#en_US_publink1000229649
>
> It would appear the IRS regs do allow a deduction for a non-cash donation
of "intellectual property' and I believe a website could fall under that
definition --  at a 30% rate on FMV (fair market valuation) by a qualified
appraiser.  See Form #8283 and instructions -- the charity would have to
provide statement of receipt.  There are different rules for under $500;
over $5000, and for types of property.  Therefore, close attention to Pub.
526 and 1040 instructions is advised.

> Time & services as a volunteer are not deductible; however, itemized
out-of-pocket expenses would be allowed if the taxpayer is itemizing
deductions.

> Let me know if you need further info on this.