> I hear that there are significant problems on OS X, but I never had
> problems with Flash under Linux once it was installed correctly.
> Getting the browser plugin recognized could be a challenge on
> occasion
> however.
>
> Judah

You've been lucky.

There's the click bug that's near universal in the Linux version. Granted you
can work around it by holding the middle click, provided you have one (my
laptop doesn't). The freezing bug causes most Linux users to have to refresh
the page every 10 or 15 minutes when using Flash. I've seen videos go into fast
forward for no reason even on players that don't have that feature. Usually
when that happens I have to shut down my browser and restart it to get Flash
acting normal again.