> A fundy that get's his views from TPM.com? That's got to be a first.

I don't even know what TPM.com is. I'm getting my views from the following
facts:

#1)There was a HUGE controversy over the possible mismanagement of ballots in
Florida, where Bush's brother was Governor. It's possible that had the ballots
been handled correctly Gore would have been president. While I do believe in
coincidences, I find them hard to accept when they actually make a sizable
difference.

Don't get me wrong. I have doubts that Al Gore would have been any better.
Given any real alternative I wouldn't have voted for either of them (seems I
say that every time we vote on a new president though).

#2) The fourth amendment took a pounding under Bush, starting with the Patriot
Act and continuing up until Obama was elected.

Now I know most 'fundies' support Bush whole heartedly because of his views on
topics like abortion and faith based programs. Unfortunately his flaws far
outweigh his strengths to my thinking. I like my rights and I don't give them
up easily or happily. I also try not to follow idiots, which Bush definitely
was.